Legacy is accepting applications for new students for school year 2023/24. Upcoming Parent Information Meetings are Thurs, June 15 and Thurs, July 6 from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Legacy Campus, 906 W. Stone Street, Brenham, TX.
THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Download Application Form and Follow Directions
Tuition and Fees
School Year 2023-2024
Application Fee (one-time fee, nonrefundable): $200 per student
Registration Fee: $200 per student, annually (Registration occurs after the Student Application has been reviewed and the Family Interview takes place.)
Full Time Tuition: $4500 annually
- Biblical Worldview and at least 3 additional courses
- Math, Science, History, English, Spanish, Elective, and Study Skills
- Some electives will require an additional fee
- Up to 7 classes in a school day
- Cover Book Fee and Facility Use Fee
Part Time Tuition: $1200 per course for each year-long course
- See course offerings above
- Book Fee: $200 per student, annually
- Facility Use Fee: $200 per student, annually
Application Fee is due when the Student Application is submitted.
Registration and any additional Fees will be due before the first day of school in August (TBD)
The HOS shall establish and enforce a dress code policy that fits within the following guidelines.
1. The dress code will not establish a “uniform” requiring specific clothing to be purchased or worn.
2. The dress code shall focus on key aspects of modesty and decency that reflect the Christ like behavior that we want to model.
3. The dress code should be easily enforceable and easy to understand in terms of expectations and compliance for the students and families.
Specific guidelines will be found in the Family Handbook.
STATEMENT OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Legacy Christian School admits students of any gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.